This model captures the spirit of Santa Maria, California (and its area code) with a huge Santa Maria-style grill.
LIGHT & NIMBLE
At 11 feet long and only 1,100 pounds, The 805 can be pulled by most vehicles with a tow bar. Easily hand-maneuver it into a single parking space or through a disaster recovery situation. The hitch can be removed for both security and safety.
EASY TO OPERATE
If grilling is your passion, you can run an 805. A single cook can feed hundreds of people in a day, making it easy to take shifts. Whether used in disaster recovery situations, to feed the homeless, or to make a profit, an OMG connects you to your patrons face-to-face.
At only $4,500, you won’t find a similar price on a full-featured mobile kitchen. And with our lease-to-own program, we’re providing the opportunity for anyone to open a business, feed the hungry, or connect with the community.
BUILT TO LAST
The Flow of Food
Grill, boil, and fry on the 36” Blackstone griddle with removable drip pan. It has four independently-controlled 15,000 BTU burners.
Stack your plates, bowls, napkins, and utensils or any other items of your choice on a pair of removable metal shelves. Keep your condiments in the attached holder.
Grill to perfection on the 4′ x 8′ Santa Maria-style grill, with a hand-adjustable rack up to 16″. Use wood, charcoal, or a combination of the two.
Questions? Call 817-382-2728
- 4’ x 11’ and only 1,100 pounds
- Hand-built from the ground up
- 2” square steel tubing frame
- 2,000-pound axle, 600-pound springs
- 13” 5x4.5 chrome wheels
- 32” x 76” open underneath storage
- Complete hookup for the LED tail lights and brake light
- 2” ball coupler and removable tongue to prevent tripping and trailer theft
- 32” x 14” removable tailgate that converts into a rear serving tray
- Powder-coated in your choice of color to match your brand
- Hookup and holders for two 20-pound propane bottles
- 24” x 18” x 19” lockable storage
- Your choice of sides in aluminum diamond plate or 16-gauge steel panels with a customizable sign area
- Two 2” square metal openings can hold a banner, umbrellas, flags, or the optional marquee sign
- RAM trailer jack that supports up to 3,000-pound
Just ordered one, what a great experience it was! Professional and personal care…highly recommend them.
An OMG is a must have for a chef. Indoors, outdoors, patio, on the street, you name it, this trailer is amazing!
Venus, Jackson, MS
A New Way to Serve
Lightweight and affordable, an OMG can launch your food service business, whether that's onsite catering, setting up in outdoor food courts, or hitting the road to do fairs and show. And with our lease-to-own program, limited finances won't stop your dreams from coming true.
What better way to connect with your community than to feed them? Many of our models are GSA-approved. OMGs are used throughout the country by police and firemen, parks and rec departments, and the U.S. military to connect to the community in the way that best meets the situation.
Food is one of the greatest ways to connect with anyone, including your employees and customers. Companies across the U.S. are using our outdoor mobile kitchens to forge deeper connections with all of their stakeholders.
From churches to schools and athletic groups to disaster relief orgs, our outdoor mobile kitchens have provided nonprofits of every size a way to feed hundreds of thousands of hungry people. Uses vary from fundraising, to community outreach, to feeding the homeless, to being a lifeline to those in a disaster scenario.