Our first model with a deep fryer, the SJ provides four different hot food zones and a freezer for the cold.
LIGHT & NIMBLE
At 11 feet long and only 1,100 pounds, an SJ can be pulled by most vehicles with a tow bar. Easily hand-maneuver it into a single parking space or through a disaster recovery situation. The hitch can be removed for both security and safety.
EASY TO OPERATE
If you can flip a burger, you can run an SJ. A single cook can feed hundreds of people in a day, making it easy to take shifts. Whether used for charity or to make a profit, an OMG connects you to your patrons face-to-face.
At only $6,500, you won’t find a similar price on a full-featured mobile kitchen with a griddle, Santa Maria-style grill, an industrial deep fryer, a steam table, and a freezer. And with our lease-to-own program, we're opening the door to anyone.
BUILT TO LAST
The Flow of Food
Grill, boil, and fry on the 36” Blackstone griddle with removable drip pan. It has four independently-controlled 15,000 BTU burners.
Deep fry to perfection in a 40-pound industrial deep fryer, with a pan to drop finished food into.
Keep your frozen food frozen in any outdoor environment in the included 5-cubic feet chest freezer.
Grill to perfection on the Santa Maria-style grill, with a hand-adjustable rack to 16″. Use wood, charcoal, or a combination.
Questions? Call 817-382-2728
- 4’ x 11’ and only 1,100 pounds
- Hand-built from the ground up
- 2” square steel tubing frame
- 2,000-pound axle, 600-pound springs
- 13” 5x4.5 chrome wheels
32” x 76” open underneath storage
- Complete hookup for the LED tail lights and brake lights
- 2” ball coupler and removable tongue to prevent tripping and trailer theft
- 32” x 14” removable tailgate that converts into a rear serving tray
- Powder-coated in your choice of color to match your brand
- Hookup and holders for three 20-pound propane bottles
- 24” x 18” x 19” lockable storage
- Your choice of sides in aluminum diamond plate or 16-gauge steel panels with a customizable sign area
- Two 2” square metal openings can hold a banner, umbrellas, flags, or the optional marquee sign
- RAM trailer jack that supports up to 3,000-pounds
Just ordered one, what a great experience it was! Professional and personal care…highly recommend them.
An OMG is a must have for a chef. Indoors, outdoors, patio, on the street, you name it, this trailer is amazing!
Venus, Jackson, MS
A New Way to Serve
Lightweight and affordable, an OMG can launch your food service business, whether that's onsite catering, setting up in outdoor food courts, or hitting the road to do fairs and show. And with our lease-to-own program, limited finances won't stop your dreams from coming true.
What better way to connect with your community than to feed them? Many of our models are GSA-approved. OMGs are used throughout the country by police and firemen, parks and rec departments, and the U.S. military to connect to the community in the way that best meets the situation.
Food is one of the greatest ways to connect with anyone, including your employees and customers. Companies across the U.S. are using our outdoor mobile kitchens to forge deeper connections with all of their stakeholders.
From churches to schools and athletic groups to disaster relief orgs, our outdoor mobile kitchens have provided nonprofits of every size a way to feed hundreds of thousands of hungry people. Uses vary from fundraising, to community outreach, to feeding the homeless, to being a lifeline to those in a disaster scenario.