One of the lowest priced food trailers on the market, the Troop is a salute to our military: hard working, dependable, and always ready to serve.
LIGHT & NIMBLE
At only $4,170, you won’t find a lower price on a full-featured mobile kitchen. And with our lease-to-own program, we’re providing the opportunity for anyone to open a business, feed the hungry, or connect with the community.
EASY TO OPERATE
BUILT TO LAST
Each mobile food trailer is hand-built from the ground up in Azle, Texas. We use only high-grade steel from trusted suppliers and our welders are expert craftsmen.
The Flow of Food
KEEP IT WARM
Questions? Call 817-382-2728
- 4’ x 8’ and only 660 pounds
- Hand-built from the ground up
- 2” square steel tubing frame
- 2,000-pound axle, 600-pound springs
- 13” 5x4.5 chrome wheels
- 32” x 76” open underneath storage
- Complete hookup for the LED tail lights and brake lights
- 2” ball coupler and removable tongue to prevent tripping and trailer theft
- 32” x 14” removable tailgate that converts into a rear serving tray
- Powder-coated in your choice of color to match your brand
- Hookup and holders for two 20-pound propane bottles
- Your choice of sides in aluminum diamond plate or 16-gauge steel panels with a customizable sign area
- Two 2” square metal openings can hold a banner, umbrellas, flags, or the optional marquee sign
- RAM trailer jack that supports up to 3,000-pounds
- 48” x 18” x 19” lockable storage
Just ordered one, what a great experience it was! Professional and personal care…highly recommend them.
An OMG is a must have for a chef. Indoors, outdoors, patio, on the street, you name it, this trailer is amazing!
Venus, Jackson, MS
A New Way to Serve
Lightweight and affordable, an OMG can launch your food service business, whether that's onsite catering, setting up in outdoor food courts, or hitting the road to do fairs and show. And with our lease-to-own program, limited finances won't stop your dreams from coming true.
What better way to connect with your community than to feed them? Many of our models are GSA-approved. OMGs are used throughout the country by police and firemen, parks and rec departments, and the U.S. military to connect to the community in the way that best meets the situation.
Food is one of the greatest ways to connect with anyone, including your employees and customers. Companies across the U.S. are using our outdoor mobile kitchens to forge deeper connections with all of their stakeholders.
From churches to schools and athletic groups to disaster relief orgs, our outdoor mobile kitchens have provided nonprofits of every size a way to feed hundreds of thousands of hungry people. Uses vary from fundraising, to community outreach, to feeding the homeless, to being a lifeline to those in a disaster scenario.